We are a band based in Limerick, Ireland. We are Surly.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Felled by popular demand...

I have decided to call it a day on my Badvice feature. Although it is practically impossible to ever run out of ideas I thought that the comedic impact was perhaps being lost over time. Instead I've decided to create a ridiculous cartoon that I will publish whenever I like. So you could see four in a week if I've not been too busy. Or you might see one in two weeks if I'm up to my tits.

Basically the concept is that I'll decide what this guy is and does over time. His name is Thorax, and he is some kind of outcast. I reckon he's probably got a friend/pet named Smell. His pet is almost definately inanimate. Finally, he certainly eats quite a lot of strange things.

Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home