We are a band based in Limerick, Ireland. We are Surly.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

This is the factory with electricity, unfortunately it has too much electricity

I keep getting electrocuted in this place. The radiators shock me, the door handles shock me, the desk that the printer sits on shocks me, even the light switches shock me. I went to the bog the other day and I actually saw the arc jump from the lightswitch housing to my finger.

In other news, recording has been temporarily brought to a halt. It seems organizational discrepancies at Chéz Sugglew have left the studio in an unusable state until Monday. Disappointing as this is we expect to have a three week run of solid recording, mixing and hopefully mastering... between work.

Speaking of work, it's recently been getting in the way of blog updates so you'll have to forgive me... Mike.

We need a readership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home