We are a band based in Limerick, Ireland. We are Surly.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Exclusive: Song Wakes Fan

Last night I made a terrible error in falling asleep listening to The Aeroplane Flies High. As the sensible rock of the Zero EP kicked in, I drifted off, only to find myself waking up twenty minutes later to the unsensible cut and paste rock of The Pastichio Medley. So fans beware, the band of your favour could turn on you too.

In other developments, my supervisor is going to do a Blunkett and help me fast track my Visa, errr... I mean driving test application. This means that I could unrealistically be a fully licensed driver by March. Well, at least I'll get a crack at it. Woo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prunly said...

believe, just getting in there is the thing.

this comment is brought to you by megahash, the fast acting hash alternative that won't let you down.

Friday, December 16, 2005 3:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home